2.8

Tried to return bedding purchased at Sears onine.Apparently, this was purchased through Sears' 3rd party vendor.

They are non-responsive, so am unable to return item. Sears does not take responsibility for their 3rd party vendor having no working phone and not responding via email. Sears promises to make good on this issue but never follows up. I've called them 5 times and they keep telling me to wait for resolution.

It's been over 2 weeks since I've contacted Sears. They are stringing me along and hoping I give up. Customer Service reps overseas say they will follow up with me and they never do.

At one point, they suggested that I send the item back to an address for the 3rd party vendor without an RMA # or any type of return authorization.This is irresponsible.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments