I bought a Serta Mattress from sears less than a year ago and it lost its firmness. I can't sleep on it anymore.

I called Sears for a warranty since it's less than one year old and sears told me that they will not cover this and that there is nothing I can do. First I am not a mattress expert so having me examine the mattress for defects is ridicules. I sent them picture after picture but what my issue is can't be seen in a picture. I explained it time and time again but no one would listen to what the issue was.

All they said was nothing we can do for you. I would not buy anything from Sears if you expect them to stand behind there products the won't

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of serta mattress set and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1400. Sears needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned serta mattress set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments