With Company response

i bought a sears oasis washer with extended repair plan. the macine needed repair within 3 months of purchase. the incompetent serrvice repairman took 2 months to figure out what to di, in the meantime he brought me a washer until he "fixed" it. it has been servced two times after that, and now since february 17, 2013 i ahve awited for it to be repaired. the same incomoetent *** showed up, and said it wasn't broken. i had to call at least a dozen times fo thier customer solutions where the call center operators say they have no supervisorws and they are the top level. they told me i had to find a local repairman, which I had to pay for, since i live in a small town I could not find someone to come, i fussed with sears for two months . they finally sent a repairman who siad "it is broken, i have to order parts, it wil take 2 -3 more weeks to get and then when i have time i shall reuturn". i again called customer solutions who siad 'rent a machine, oay up front and we will reimburese y9u" problem is the only rent a place will nly renbt for minimum of 6 months. i called custmer solutions back and they said oh well .

so, i have paid clos to $1,000 for a machine, which has brokne 3 times and have paid for sear's extended repair plan, and still can't use it. sears repairplan suys after so many attemps they will replace.i don't know how long i have to wait for this piece of ____to break again, if and when it is fixed for them to replace it.

francesca

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous402015

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. Please accept our apologies for the troubles you have encountered with your washer. I can truly see how frustrating it can be to have your washer to stop working properly and receive poor customer when calling us to obtain a resolution. We would like to contact you and further discuss your recent experience and see if there is anything we can do to make this right. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Anonymous402015) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.