we have experienced issues with sears online services.We ordered our christmas gifts this year with a sears gift card and the gifts never came and we had issues trying to use the gift cards.

Each rep said something different. I still don't know if we have the money on the cards and I am afraid to call them and get the run around..My husband used to work there and come home with headache stories. appliances that didn't get delivered, Sears offering free shipping and then increasing the price to make up for it. His boss would tell him he could do advertizing and then when he was about to do it, tell him he can't.

They had a program called take the lead and he would win it a lot and his boss would get mad at him for winning.

Strange place.Julie

Comments

SearsCares

To Julie,

I'm sorry that you've had these issues Sears online services. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like to help get the issue with your gift cards fixed and hopefully keep you as a valued customer. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and also the following screen name, which I created for you, (Anony060811) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.