With Company response

I saw Sears online boxing sale, there was a firm king size mattress with the price with tax total $553. however, the queen size mattress was around $900. We wondered if the item number was wrong so we called customer service and they confirmed it is a king size mattress with standard quality. So we ordered.

Jan3, the driver came and asked me to sign electronic and paper record to confirm the delivery so I signed. However, they brought me the foundation, not the mattress I ordered. And the foundation was only half of it, they said they would deliver another half foundation to me later. I refused to accept it because I didn't order the foundation at all. I cross my signature on paper record and wrote down my comment: please send me the king size mattress. The driver said I couldn't cancel the signature on the machine then they left.

I called customer service to explained what happened. After talking to several of their representative and sales persons, they promised me to refund my $553 within 10 days. I still haven't received the refund yet, however, the status in my account on Sears website become order completed, delivered. I don't even know if I could get my money back.

Sears ruined my new year and just give everybody a reminder, never too believe Sears, when you place your order online, remember to copy screen on what you have ordered with all details and pictures. Otherwise, you will never find that post when you found they deliver you a totally different thing.

Review about: Sears Sales Representative.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous374780,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team.After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to see what we can do to help.

We would like to apologize for the trouble you have encountered with your online mattress purchase. We understand how disappointing this type of service is for you, and we would like the chance to make things right by you.

Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous374780), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com – Thanks, Brian.