Ordered a Beautyrest mattress that had a free boxspring included. When delivered, NO boxspring, after talking to 1st cust svc rep-no problem, it will be resolved in 72hr.

That hour came and went. Called cust svc center, got bounced around to 4 people, disconnected twice, when I asked to speak with a supervisor. Was told to hold again for a case manager, mind you after being on the phone 75 min, who never appeared.

They kept wanting me to purchase the box spring for $700???? Next time I will just deal with Macy's and stay away from their B.S.

Comments

ambitious1535

In the store or online the ringing or processing of a matress sale can be one of the most complex sales at Sears simply because if you don't pay attention to detail the transaction is screwed. Smart move with the screen shot and confirmation paper work.

Push them til the problem is resolved. Report your experience to the Better Business Bureau.

Denton, Texas, United States #581457

We just bought a mattress during the alleged "FREE BOX SPRINGS" event for Thanksgiving. I have called & emailed with no success.

They say I didn't order box springs, but they can help me order some, but I have to pay them. Another email exchange was that they couldn't find that they had a free box springs sale, so I sent a screen shot from my computer history showing the sale.

Then they say I didn't place the order before the deadline. (I have my email confirmation with date & time.)

kingpin
Richboro, Pennsylvania, United States #581044

Have recently gone through the same exact treatment, and i too have posted here in regards to it, still after 6 months nothing has been done. absolutely pathetic customer service.