Completely inept, totally unfriendly, and the worst time wasters on earth.Anyone who buys an appliance from them and expects prompt delivery is delusional.

Anyone who expects the customer service people to be helpful is completely nuts. I was just shunted from person to person, each of whom read from a script, but was unable to provide help in any way at all. I am canceling the refrigerator I ordered!

This was without a doubt the worst experience of my life.Whatever happened to "the customer is right?"

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $3000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears delivery service from Sears was poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments