A year ago we ordered from Sears online only to have them cancel the order without cause and never notify us. When we called they blamed it on a system glitch. They re-entered the order and gave us a percentage off.

Six months ago we ordered some items and once again, without cause, their system had a "glitch" causing them to cancel the order. And once again, no one notified us of anything. When we called that time they apologized, re-entered the order and that time gave us expedited shipping to get our items to us at the same time we had originally expected them.

A couple of weeks ago we had ordered something and again... their system had a "glitch" and it did not process. I thought I was being smart this time however and called as well as checked the status of the order online to make sure it was being filled. Several of their customer service reps as well as the online system said it was being taken care of when it was not. We did not have that order re-entered and will never shop there again.

Review about: Sears Shipping Service.

Comments

To J157,

I'm reaching out to you to offer assistance and extend an apology. I'm terribly sorry for your disappointing and frustrating experience with Sears.com customer service. My name is Dianne and I am part of the Social Media Support Team. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (J157) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dianne D.