With Company response Not resolved

My experience with sears that after my online order is "complete" the next day all or part of the order is mysteriously canceled with no explanation. In one case after numerous calls and waiting on hold, I was told I would be refunded next month.

Next month came and no refund so I called again and waited some more, got another promise and no refund. Visa eventually refunded my $10.59, no thanks to Sears. In the latest incident, I totally used reward points. My entire order was canceled with no explanation.

The online chat rep. reordered it at a higher price charged my credit card the difference and was to refund the difference of $31. I got a $2 refund and $24 worth of points, which I don't want.

After numerous emails I have wasted hours and get apologies but no $. BEWARE!

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Dec 03, 2013.

Comments

Yes beware of Kittanning Sears they are a rip-off their return policy sucks don't buy from Sears. I learned my lesson for the second time I feel sorry for an older person that goes in there not knowing or even a younger person that does not know their return policy and how they are

pedro4335

i am in the same position!!! they wont refund me my money when the item was out of stock after i place the order!!!!!! its so frustrating!!!!i think im going with a lawyer because customer service just cant seem to help at all

The issue was finally resolved after a month of frustration,

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hi owl,

We appreciate you taking time to bring this to our attention; we acknowledge that your recent online purchases have been somewhat disheartening. We endeavor to process credits and refunds to the method of payment used at the time of purchase in as timely a manner as possible; there may be times when complications may arise. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. I am contacting you to offer our assistance. We would like the opportunity to speak with you about this situation. Please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name (owl), to reference your post to smadvisor@searshc.com and the next available dedicated case manager will contact you directly. We apologize for all that you have experienced and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

to Sears Response #756306

Send to who? I am not going to post that info..