Needed new washer/dryer; went online and Sears advertised they had what I wanted INSTOCK in Hilo so ordered along with all recommended accessories.2 week delivery.

It arrived w/wrong stacking kit and no left vent as ordered. They had to take items back. After several phone calls to Service and Head Office was assured venting would be looked after but even though stacking kit was available in their Parts Dept in Hilo Online had to order it and it would come 3 weeks later. I found part at Home Depot so rescheduled delivered.

Talked to 3 separate service personnel to ensure venting was done. Guess what, delivery was again attemped but could only bring washer as dryer was not vented. Made calls to head office, no answer. Hilo Store said they are separate from Online.

Very helpful said if I could come in and pick up part then deliver 4 blocks to store he could have it done. I am other side of Island so asked if I could pay by credit card and was told I could not unless it was a Sears Card. So now have to drive over to other side of Island pick up part (oh by the way, when I call to make sure part is available there is no answer and have left several messages) and then take part to Sears store. Beware Store is not related to Online in any way.

3 DAYS AND STILL WAITING FOR SERVICE TO CALL ME BACK.

VERY UNHAPPY.Hopefully product is better than service.

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Have dryer vent installed asap and then dryer delivered..

I liked: Delivery people, Online chat was friendly, Scheduing of deliver.

I didn't like: Phone service unable to understand english, Parts department not answering phone, Head office line never answered, Sears unable to take credit card info online, Dealing with hard to understand service personnel, Installer and customer service.

Comments