With Company response Not resolved

I ordered and item 11/28/2014 online and on dec 3rd I was wondering were my item was and it said it was cancelled. They didn't even send me an email stating that.

When I called they said the item was out of stock. And would be getting more on the 10th. Instead of offering to send me the item when it was available customer service told me I could pick it up in store but couldn't guarantee me the item for same price I was charged. I asked to speak to the supervisor and I was advised I was going to be given a refund and she could process a new order for that same item at same price shipped to my home and that she would have to run it as a new order and charge me again but that I would be getting a refund for the 1st item I paid for that they cancelled.

I agreed. They took the money out of my account same day and told me refund would take 3-5 business days. Well on dec 10th I called to ask we're my refund was and I was told they would send an email to some other dept and I should receive my money by end of day. I checked my account today on 12/11/14 and still no refund.

So I called again and I got the same response that they would send an email and to wait 3-5 business days. So I ask to speak to a manager and he said the same thing that the resolution department would have to look into it. I asked to speak to the resolution dept and he said that's who I was speaking to. What?

So I called corporate and they couldn't even look up my info because it was an online order and that the online dept sent an email to the offline dept and I would have to wait 3-5 business days. This is not a way to treat a customer! I shouldn't have to wait 30 days to get a refund on an item that they cancelled and didn't even contact me about. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

I will not be a returning customer. I give them an F for customer service, an F for online support, I give them an F for be a reputable business!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hi There --

We definitely want to make sure you receive the refund you're entitled to. We'd be glad to look into this for you. Please reach out to us on one of our social channels so we can assist you:

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated M-F from 8a-8p CT, Sat-Sun from 8a-6p CT and we’ll take great care of you.