2.5
Layout of Store

i ordered something online for me to pick up in the store months ago.i received an email stating that my item is already in the store few days after i placed the order and i went to the stoe the day after i received the email only to be told by the manager that they dont have my item and they dont carry it.

i then called the customer service from another planet and was told that is in the store the same i received the email. the case manager even gave me a ups tracking # and was signed by someone from the store. went back to the store and guess what, they told me that they have my item! i then called back and talked to another case manager and he talked to the store manager insisting that the item is alreasy in the store.

the staff searched for and they found my item after almost an hour!POOR SERVICE IN YOUR STORE!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments