On 5/9/14 I was curious about a bedframe and mattress but with my work schedule I would need to schedule a delivery date.I asked via chat a sears rep if I could schedule a delivery date, he said yes no problem within a 2 month window I could pick a date.

So I place my order, right away it said the packages would arrive between this date and this date. I inquired about selecting a delivery date and they said that was not possible. So I immediately within minutes wanted to cancel the order. They told me it would take 3 to 5 days to cancel.

odd how it takes a second to take my money but 3 to 5 days to give it back. on 5/12/14 I received an email saying we are sorry but because your item was already shipped.

then on 5/13/14 received an email stating my item was shipped A DAY AFTER they said they could not cancel it because it was shipped already.Sears online was one lie after another to scam a buyer into buying something and to make sure it could not be returned once you realize you were lied too.

Comments