Surprise, surprise!If you go online to purchase an item that shows it is currently available for Pick up, you will be unpleasantly suprprised to find that they then are shipping it 2-day shipping to your local store for pick up.

Sears basically tricks you into a purchase that is not available for pick up by telling you that it is. Then I telephone their customer service, which Sears sends their customer service overseas so that you are speaking with a foreigner who does not fully understand. I get him to agree to cancel in 3 days once it arrives at the local store, he can't send me a cancellation email and then hangs up on me when I ask to speak to a supervisor in the US. I am done with Sears!

They are dishonest, they send US jobs overseas, and get away with hanging up on you when you want assistance.My order number is 976392021.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears website from Sears was customer service and being hung up on Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.