I advise that you NEVER order anything from the Sears vendor "FastMedia." I ordered something online through Sears via "FastMedia" on November 3 for a November 13 delivery.It didn't arrive.

I received an update on November 11 that FastMedia had shipped the product using the tracking number I was given by Sears on November 4. The package did not arrive on November 13. I emailed FastMedia about my concerns on November 12 and did not get a response. I called them repeatedly and received the following message "the google subscriber is not available." When I finally reached someone on Saturday, November 14 I was told their system was down and to call back later.

On November 16 (today) I contacted Sears and asked to cancel the order as it was time sensitive. I was told they could ONLY request that the order was cancelled because it was through one of their vendors. Yet it was the Sears credit card that I used. Furthermore Sears blamed UPS, saying UPS hadn't picked it up yet.

I am worried that I will be charged for this product that I never receive. I am worried it may be delivered when I am out of town and no longer want it. I am so up in the air about something that should have been professionally resolved.

I may never shop at Sears again and certainly I will never order anything from Sears online.IF you come across FastMedia - RUN!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of sears credit card. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears credit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments

Maybe Sears should own the fact that fast media is taking artists and others website products, marking them up and offering for sale an item they don't have to sell.

Unfortunately, I did not check reviews of Fastmedia before ordering via Sears.com. Did you ever receive your shipment or a credit to your Sears card?