I have ordered many times from Sears.com and purchased only items that were shipped and sold by Sears and they frequently sent me totally different items than what I had ordered. They recently sent me an email offering me a free gift card for writing at least 5 reviews, so I wrote my reviews on things that I have bought and I notice they only post positive reviews.

I followed all review guidelines but I think Sears only want people to read 100% positive reviews and don't care for any not so great reviews which makes no sense to even allow people to write one if they can't accept good and bad. If any of you tried to to post your horrible experience with a product on their site, you can bet the review will never show up because they don't want people to know about their screw ups.

Comments

designerhandbagsoutlet

This is a great post. you got cheap handbags online .I like cheap designer handbags as well give you designer handbags outlet

#192944

Dear Vortex,

We are sorry to hear about the problems that you experienced with Sears Online. We can only imagine the frustration this has caused you, receiving items that you did not originally order. It is Sears goal to delivery to you the correct items in the time frame that was specified. Sears has created a web site that you can post positive and negative posts on: mysears.com. You will have to create a profile in order to actually post a comment through the website. We appreciate the postings that you do post, because it allows us to see where Sears needs improvement (good/bad). My name is Marcus and I work for the Sears Cares Escalations Team. At your convenience please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so that we can assist with resolving any concern you may have with Sears. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the items were purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Vortex) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Marcus C.

Senior Case Manager

Sears Cares

to SearsCares #1133320

I bought a 14" band saw took it home and it didn't work I took it back and got a new one that one didn't work eather craftsmens tool have become just in the past 5 years I've been buying craftsmens tools with my dad every sence I can remember it's sad to see the quality go bad I'm I won't buy anything from craftsmens again

#191754

Um, Actually you are wrong. You had to have violated thier policy somehow because I have read bad reviews of items on their site. As a matter of fact, the honest reviews helped me to pick between different models of the same item.

Look at the star ratings, they go from 1 (poor), 2 (Below Average), 3 (average), 4 (Above Average), to 5 (Outstanding). And they post reviews from 1 to 5.

Oh, and for EBay you leave Feedback, not reviews.

I have had a similar problem. I once bought a Gamecube off eBay, and the seller didn't give any of the vital cables.

(Power, video, ETC.) I posted a bad review, and he sent me 10$ and a request for me to change my review. I kept the money, didn't change the review.