I am flabbergasted by my recent interactions with sears.I purchased a refrigerator for my parents.

The delivery was a nightmare, they kept my elderly mother waiting all day then called at 10:30 at night to say they were still on their way. She asked them to deliver the next day. The next day, no one knew where the refridgerator was and we spent one hour on the phone trying to figure that out. When delivered, they said they could not set up the ice- maker.

HUH? So that was another call and another visit, when the technician arrived he said he was the wrong guys and gave my mother a totally useless number to call to reschedule. After another hour on the phone with non-english speaking individuals, (and being hung up on twice)I gave up and called my own plumber to the tune of $120!

But i guess that is what Sears wanted all along right?!Never again will I step foot in sears, terrible service and an utter waste of my time.

Comments

reni1016

not only morons. Rude morons......I have been living a refigerator nightmare for 8 weeks during the hottest summer in years..they already have my money, why should they care, right?