2.0

I Purchased a Kenmore water softener direct from Sears less than three years ago.The owner's manual from Sears offers a 10 years warranty against leaks.

Yes, I still have all the original paperwork. I called the Sears repair number and then Sears repair tells me they ONLY send repair service for Extended Warranty customers, that I have to find and pay for for my own repairman and repairs.

Only afterwards, would Sears consider talking with me.The Warranty clearly says they will replace leaking tanks for ten years - it does not mention the Sears repair does not do warranty repairs

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $900. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears repair at Sears was non honored warranty Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments