With Company response Not resolved

Update by user Nov 15, 2013

Some guy named Brian from SearsCares asked for the details about the contact information so that they can reach me. which never happened, the name should be changed from "SearsCares" to "SearsDoNotCares".

Original review posted by user Nov 04, 2013

I placed order for one health equipment online and i got the confirmation that order has been received.After couple of hours i received another mail saying "order cancelled, Out of Stock".

When I checked online it is still showing the stock available and ready for placing other order. I reached out to Customer Service, but they were not able to explain neither able to resolve what went wrong where.

I am not sure who will help or know the better inventory / stock than Sears employee.They seemed lost with this issue of stock, showing online available and cancelled order.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hi sans424,

Thank you for posting concerning your recent online purchase experience, we can see how this has been a confusing and inconvenient matter for you. Online stock quantity is often based on projected product availability which is provided by the vendor, not physical stock in a warehouse. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. After reading your post I would like to offer our assistance. We would be more than happy to put you in contact with a dedicated case manager for further assistance. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name to reference your post (sans424), to smadvisor@searshc.com and a case manager will contact you directly. Again, thanks for posting about this confusing matter and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian L.