3.2

I ordered a couple of gifts to be shipped as a present because family leaves in another state and when the package finally got to designation 2 weeks later not 2 days as they said, they charged them $7.98.There customer service says it is not there problem.

Sears sent the package and now that they have there money they do not care that it false that they did not charge extra shipping. Bull.... Everytime I have called about things they give me the run around and do not even listen to what I am saying. they will just keep on saying thank you I will help you with this and they never do.

Then telling me not to pay at USPS the 7.98 just get the package.yeh right.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $8. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States #1271248

Sears said it was not them that charged for shipping so it was my problem and had tlo go to post office