I went to the Sears website to order and iPad because I wanted something light I could use I in the hospital post surgery. The site advertised an iPad Air 4 but when I clicked to place it in my basket it came up as the iPad 3.

I then went to the customer service chat to get help. The person who began chatting was called Payne. I asked Payne to confirm and Payne confirmed that I would get the iPad Air 4 for the advertised price. My plan was to keep shopping if that were not the case.

Payne took my info and my money. I then looked at the email confirmation and saw that an iPad 3 was ordered. Less than 30 minutes after the initial WORNG order I began another chat with Sears person Torres who said that the order would be canceled. A few days later I get a package in the mail.

I thought I knew what it was because I had ordered something else from another company but there it was...an iPad 3 that I never wanted to order and that Torres said was canceled. I got a phone call saying that I would get an email with a mailing label and instructions on how to make the return. But let me be clear. I was even then, extremely annoyed at that level in inconvenience but of course it has gotten worse!!!!

Preparing for a big work project and preparing to go into the hospital I didn’t have time to deal with it then.

The day that I arrived home I called Sears about this issue that should not exist and Sears tries to tell me that it can’t be returned because it has been more that 7 days!!!!!!!!!! THIS ORDER NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLACED AND MY MONEY NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of sears website from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments