I went to the Sears website to order and iPad because I wanted something light I could use I in the hospital post surgery. The site advertised an iPad Air 4 but when I clicked to place it in my basket it came up as the iPad 3.

I then went to the customer service chat to get help. The person who began chatting was called Payne. I asked Payne to confirm and Payne confirmed that I would get the iPad Air 4 for the advertised price. My plan was to keep shopping if that were not the case.

Payne took my info and my money. I then looked at the email confirmation and saw that an iPad 3 was ordered. Less than 30 minutes after the initial WORNG order I began another chat with Sears person Torres who said that the order would be canceled. A few days later I get a package in the mail.

I thought I knew what it was because I had ordered something else from another company but there it was...an iPad 3 that I never wanted to order and that Torres said was canceled. I got a phone call saying that I would get an email with a mailing label and instructions on how to make the return. But let me be clear. I was even then, extremely annoyed at that level in inconvenience but of course it has gotten worse!!!!

Preparing for a big work project and preparing to go into the hospital I didn’t have time to deal with it then.

The day that I arrived home I called Sears about this issue that should not exist and Sears tries to tell me that it can’t be returned because it has been more that 7 days!!!!!!!!!! THIS ORDER NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLACED AND MY MONEY NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 20, 2015.

Comments