With Company response

Purchased a refrigerator and stove from newly opened Sears Outlet in Brooksville, Fl. Manager Patrick recommended I have merchandise delivered to my home. On Tuesday evening delivery company called to confirm delivery for Wednesday between 2:30 P.M. and 4:30 P.M.

On Wednesday, I moved out my old refrigerator and stove anticipating my new appliances would arrive later in the day. At 5:20 P.M. I started to get concerned so I phoned Sears Outlet and spoke with Chris who said he would call delivery company. Delivery company told him delivery would be made at 5:22 P.M. After another hour with no appliances my wife called and spoke with Chris who said he would call delivery company again and would call us back. Well we are still waiting for Chris to call us back - when we called the store we found out that Chris had gone home for the evening. Needless to say we never received our appliances. By the way another brain surgeon named Pete from Sears Outlet whom my wife spoke with made up more lies and even said that the delivery company delivers in our area on a different day. Do yourself a favor and avoid SEARS OUTLET (they are very unorganized) in Brooksville and purchase your appliances from BEST BUY, HH GREGG or any other dealer.

R. Caraluzzo

Homosassa, FL

Comments

Have called your Brooksvile Florida Store from the phone number on the Web Site......Disconnected, Really??!!

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #810053

Don't trust these moderators from SearsCares because the reality of it is that they font care. All you will get is more frustration and loss of your time. They will never call you back.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hi R. Caraluzzo,

Thank you for posting about your refrigerator and stove delivery experience.

We can certainly see how the communication you received was confusing and disheartening. We make great strides to provide quality products and excellent member services and it appears we failed to live up to this goal in your behalf. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. After reading your post, I thought to take this time to reach out to you to offer our assistance.

We would like the opportunity to speak with you in order to see how we can make this right by you. Please send your contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name I have created for you (R. Caraluzzo), to reference your post to smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly.

Again, thank you for letting us know about your appliance delivery experience. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian R.