With Company response Not resolved

I bought Kenmore fridge, it was delivered with 15 dings, when I made the purhcase only had one ding, on-top off that I called the sears rep. he said keep the item i will exchange it for you.

i had to kepp the fridge, come to out the next day the compressor blew out on $2200 fridge, I got such run-n-round with service call, lost all my food and medicine. Then they sent me Samsung which the ice-maker was not working. when I called the store manager in San Leandro he said I can refund you the money and you can buy from somewhere else, I told him send me email with his sugesstions and he never did.

I have wasted over 6 hours, 16 phone calls and 9 emails. This location has the worse phone answering service, you could be on hold for over 20 mins...they never pick the phone...to tell the salesperson is busy.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear dezimann,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the difficulties you are having with the refrigerator you purchased through Sears Outlet Store. My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle issues from start to finish with one dedicated case manager. I found your post here and wanted to reach out and offer our assistance to help resolve your refrigerator issue. In addition, we do our best to make every retail interaction both positive and memorable for our customers, and we do apologize for falling short of that mark in this instance. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your experience and see what can be done to make things right. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the refrigerator is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (dezimann) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Susan R.