I ordered an item from Sears Outlet online. The item was out of stock and the order was cancelled.

However, Sears KEPT MY PAYMENT!! I called Sears Outlet numerous times and kept getting told that the issue would be resolved in 24-48 hours. Then it was 7-10 business days. Then it was 7-10 more business days.

The payment was made over a month ago and I still have not received a refund. Sears claims it is a Paypal issue, but Paypal notes that Sears completed the transaction and has the money in their account. Paypal also tried to contact Sears to approve the refund and Sears did not authorize it.

Every time I call Sears' customer service, nobody knows what I am talking about. And I am not allowed to speak to a supervisor or anyone who can resolve this.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of cancellation policy from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments