On Nov 23, 2017 we were delighted to find a Samsung Double Electric Wall Oven(NV51K7770DG/AA) on sale in AUBURN MALL 385 SOUTHBRIDGE ST AUBURN, MA 01501.We were trilled that we will be able to afford such a unit and install it in our new kitchen.

We called the store asking to set up a delivery for us (since we live in Richmond, VA) and they informed us that , since this is a floor model and all the packaging was thrown out by the store associates after initial installation, we would need to come and pick up the unit ourselves. We still thought that we were in luck - we were about to border a plane to fly to Boston to spend Thanksgiving weekend with the family. So by the end of the weekend we made it to the store, picked up a beautiful oven, rented an SUV and drove through the night home.

That was in November. Now we are in March.

In those four months we discovered that the store has sold us a DEMO (!!!!!!) unit as a floor model. Unfortunately, as confirmed by Samsung rep, this DEMO NEVER was supposed to function as a real oven. We have been talking to Sears customer service, the store, Samsung for all this time without any resolution.

Sears customer service tells us to call the store, the store does not pick up the phone, we leave messages and no one calls us back.Needless to say that this will be our last purchase in Sears outlet for ever!!!!!

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: I would like to get a new functioning Samsung oven delivered to my door and the Demo unit picked up and taken out of my kitchen.

I didn't like: Customer service has been unhelpful, Misleading representation by sears, Complaint process.