1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I prchased a gas range from Sears: paid for install and extra code ***.After tech left I noticed the door would not shut properly, so I called repair for the Brand new range.

Repairman came the next day and played with the door and said it couldn't be fixed and I'd need an exchange which was fine with me. Here's where the Sears nightmare started. After speaking with "resolution specialist", I was told the repairman worded his report wrong and I couldn't get a replacement only parts to fix a brand new Sears jacked up range. I'm locked into an on going nightmare because I purchased four (4) so called Sears products.

I'm preparing myself for the long distressful road ahead.Word to the wise...Don't buy Sears products!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sears oven repair from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments