Mower was delivered, not put together properly. Three weeks later they came with another mower, it was the same as the first one.

I told them to take both mowers back and refund my money. This was on May 5,2015. Today is May 28th, Sears still has not refunded my money. I know that both mowers are in the Sears warehouse, I spoke the assistant warehouse manager.

I am at a loss for what to do. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau on May 21st, 2015.

Sears has ten days to reply to the complaint. Then what ?

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Manager.

Reason of review: did not receive refund.

Comments

Waupaca, Wisconsin, United States #993011

Don't waste your time with BBB. That will do nothing for you.

File a credit card chargeback now. Call your cc issuer and explain that you have no product and they have your payment.

We are dealing with the same thing. Refrigerator was picked up on 4/25, refund gift card (we had paid with a gift card) supposedly sent May 1, and as of June 3, we still have not received it.

I've called multiple times and only been given the run around. Today I was told that they would reissue the gift card and mail it again. I asked for expedited shipping and was told that they couldn't guarantee that.

I'm supposed to get an email within 48 hours, but I'm not holding my breath, as I've been told that several times and never heard back from them. We will NEVER shop at Sears again!