With Company response Not resolved

I recently purchased a transaxle kit,ball bearing,friction hub,spacer.neutr.Paid $397.03 When the transaxle kit was installed, it doesn't work.The mower will not go in reverse and struggles to go forward.When I called them to see if they would let me reurn it for another peferably a working one I was told they couldn't help me.They would not replace it or refund it.This is poor service from what I thought was a dependable company.I chatted online with a customer service rep. that just kept repeating he was sorry I could not get another part or return that part.What happened to warranties?

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear booboolr,

My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. The customer service experience you've described is very disappointing to hear and we sincerely apologize for the issues surrounding the parts you purchased for your mower. We'd be more than happy to look into this situation further and offer our assistance to help resolve this issue. We value your business very much and want to make sure everything that can be done to help you is being done. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (booboolr), phone # used at time of purchase to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Sorry for your inconvenience and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Susan R.