Lucas, Iowa

Sears parts direct sent me one right parts an one wrong parts Both parts suppose be the same.I was told to go to the nearest sears store an get a return label.

( 48 mile ) sears store told me they did not do that . I then call Sears parts direct .They sent return label to my E-mail an charge $7.00 ( they call it processing ) Not the $7.00 its just the principle of it.

I will not buy from Sears.Well cost Sears more then $7.00

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of air compressor from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was sears parts direct. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

Just had the very same thing happen to me the only difference I tried to cancel the order and they would not let me. They sent it anyway I went through a lot of trouble to cancel the order and the product had not been shipped yet when I tried to cancel. I too will never order another thing from sears direct parts they have lost a customer.

to Anonymous Lucas County, Iowa, United States #1120884

I just give up. Sears lost a very good customer. About all our appliance was from Sears.