With Company response Not resolved

I ordered a chute ring and chute for my snow blower to direct the snow.I was told I needed the hardware to go with it (5 nuts, bolts and washers).

When I placed the order the total came to $60.57. When i received the email invoice I noticed the ring chute was only $14.65. So why was my total $60.57???????? Each nut was over $2.00 as was each washer and each bolt...

So I ended up paying $60.57 for a ring chut that costs $14.65... OH and the best part.... NO RETURNS ON NUTS, BOLTS AND WASHERS..... Plus they sent me 3 huge bolts that had nothing to do with the ring chute..

I returned the ring chute because I found a site online that sold it much cheaper.I was credited $14.65. As for the nuts and bolts, I used the old ones and never opened the new ones. I am out over $30.00 for hardware I NEVER USED!!

I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH SEARS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT A SCAM THEY HAVE GOING

Comments

Ordered parts for lawn mower, paid standard shipping, for some reason UPS dropped them off to the post office once they were 30 miles from my house, still have not received parts.Customer service said they have to recieve info from post office before thet ship new parts.

Why were they delivered to the post office? Why did UPS not deliver? Why do business with sears again. Pissed off customer still waiting on parts.

Next email will be to BBB.And credit card company for fraud.

SearsCares
Sears Response

To PC272343

Please accept our apologies for the hassle you've experienced with your part order. This is definitely not the level of service we have long established. Not given the proper information for a part purchase can be frustrating and we would like to have the opportunity to correct this experience. I would like to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper customer service. My name is Robert and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we value you as a customer. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the following code (PC272343) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Robert B.