Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I am tired of calling Sears and getting someone with very poor English trying to answer my questions. No offense, but folks in the Philippines cannot empathize with my problems because they don't own the same appliances.

For the little money Sears has saved by offshoring American Jobs, they have lost me as a customer. I spent so much time trying to be patient with these agents, but it is beyond their knowledge. And at some point they just give up. It happened twice.

I will not buy Sears again. They must bring customer service back to the United States. My frustration hit an all time high with this issue. Plus, they wouldn't refund my money because the customer service agent could not understand the issue.

And as it turns out, I was able to fix my problem by trouble shooting on the internet. The crew Sears sent to me was going to sell me a part I didn't need. These guys are not the Kenmore experts from the past who knew the appliances.

Sears has sacrificed service and quality for profits. Don't buy!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. jimmonw stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and their handling of my complaint. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $273. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments

Sears customer service almost gave me a nervous breakdown. No one understands the problem (an exchange of a broken double wall oven.

The last phone call after 10 days of not understanding or helping I just started crying. They said I had to pay an extra $689.00.

They kept calling me by a different name. I told them to pick up their crap.

is sears only in Canada and USA?

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1303224

I totally agree. Will never spend a penny at Sears.

They've lost a 40 year customer due to their terrible experience I just had with their overseas "customer service" operation. Just another reason they will be out of business entirely before too long.