I bought a riding mower.made 2 appointments for service(not running) they never showed up on the first one I called 2 hours after the latest time they gave me they would be there and the guy said he can't make it today.

I called and they set up another appointment and they again never showed up. Tried calling the CEO and you can never get anyone there to answer the phone. All service appointments are made overseas with morons that speak everything but english.

When you tell them you want someone in the USA they tell you they have no one.I will never buy anything from Sears again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

I think you are actually the *** thinking that the CEO is going to take your *** phonecalls....