I have bought my last ever appliance from Sears and I have wasted my money on their extended warranty. When there is a problem such as what I have now have, a freezer compartment that is not working, they take an inexcusable amount of time to come out for a repair appt.

A week and a half is too long for a customer to wait with melting food. This is even after the first appt. was blown off by them. From prior experience I know they will come out look at it and decide to order a part, then we will have to wait another two weeks.

Too bad no one at Sears cares. You think if they value repeat customers they would at least hire more and reliable repair people and stress superior customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor and slow repairs and bad customer service" of sears repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2100. Sears needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments