With Company response

I bought a stove at Sears.With delivery should have been the install of the anti tip device clearly stated for the delivery team to install.

Other

merchandise on the order not delivered, but the real frustration starts when you call the delivery service line and get the automated interface designed to stall any kind of human contact.

Finally human reps simply did not change anything or try to rectify the situation.Also bought some parts represented by a salesperson as being correct and they did not fit.

Sears has deteriorated pathetically.I will not shop there again or recommend anyone does>

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

To Sears Valued Customer,

I'm sorry for the issue surrounding the delivery of your range. It appears that the job did not get fully completed and that the associate in one of our call centers also failed to provide assistance. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we do value you as a customer. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the range was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the following screen name, which I've created for you (Delivery0608) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.