With Company response Not resolved

We recently had a portarit session at sears and got a single image on CD.We were told that it is a high resolution image but when I went out to print a 16x20 print it gave me a low resolution print.

Our understanding was we should be able to print good quality prints with the image on CD. When I called in the studio they told me that their images can only go upto 8x10. This isn't what I had paid for.

I can get a good 8x10 print with pictures taken at home too.I was very unhappy with the customer service.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

anug

I came across your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support Team. I am very sorry to hear that we have let you down with recent portrait session. In addition, I understand how frustrating it can be to receive poor customer service while trying to rectify the situation. I would like to have one of our dedicated case managers speak with you to further discuss your recent experience. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the session is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (anug) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R

Social Media Moderator

Social Media Support

anug
to Sears Response Portland, Oregon, United States #584745

I am sorry I was not able to get back earlier.I didn't recieve any response for so long so I thought the issue was closed.

However thanks for responding.I have sent my info and would be glad to have the issue resolved.