We went to have our Christmas photos taken at Sears Portrait Studio, in Lufkin, Texas earlier today. First thing that happened: the manager lied to us! I'm an honest person, and I really can't stand a liar.

As if lying wasn't bad enough, the lady taking the photos was very unprofessional. My fiance and I were using these pictures to introduce our families to the idea that we were getting married soon. We had particular poses we wanted, and we were not even offered to discuss that option. It was basically what the photographer wanted. She didn't listen to our concerns, and she definitely didn't ask us any questions!

Last but not least, we were told we could pay by check. My fiance handed the clerk a check. She was new there, and I know mistakes happen. However, there is absolutely no excuse for not asking someone for assistance! Her failure to enter in my fiance's drivers license has banned my fiance from ever writing a check to Sears! He called Tele-Check to discuss these issues. Tele-Check told my fiance that he has been writing too many checks in the past few days (as if it was her place to even say that)!

Review about: Sears Manager.

Comments

Do NOT buy anything from Sears Portrait Studio, Lukin, Texas. They will *** then lie about it, with or without new management.

I work for CPI Corp, the company that owns and operates Sears Portrait Studios.I saw your post and I'd like to apologize for the level of customer service you received.

What you described is not at all what we expect from our associates. In order to resolve this issue and address your concerns, I'd really appreciate it if you could email us your contact info at facebook@cpicorp.com.

Thank you so much for posting and making us aware of the situation.Hope to hear from you soon!