I went to Sears at Ridgmar mall in Fort Worth, TX.It took 3 hours the day before thanksgiving.

We obviously got a new employee. She couldn't ring us up to pay, but she said she would order them and have me pay on Dec 3rd upon pickup. The day came and no pictures. I talked to someone that night and she said she would print them.

I spoke to the manager, Misty, the next day and as unprofessional as she is, she made no attempt to apologize and only had "Hunny, I got them right here" to say.

She was rude and made no attempt to figure out where all things went wrong..very inconvenient and I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO SEARS AGAIN!

Review about: Sears Manager.

Comments

#219451

To JKLLKJ,

First allow me to apologize for the delay in responding to your post. My name is Dianne and I’m part of the Social Media Support Team and I’m sorry to read about the problems you’ve encountered with the Portrait studio. Sears has always stood for the highest levels of quality and service; I know we have deeply disappointed you. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (JKLLKJ) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dianne D.