With Company response Not resolved

sears kenmore elite 14 cup coffee maker and support. coffee maker has 5 year warantte.

failed in less than year. no support policy except store replacement. got 12 cup cause 14 cup is discontinued. broke carafe 4 months ago.

no replacements avail except through internet site. part on back order for 4 months with avail pushed back one month every month checked.

now saying mid july for avail... can't use machine can't get part and sears says sorry.

says i need 100 words so here are words words words words words words words words words words words words and more words

Comments

nikalseyn

Hate to break this to you, but all these small appliances are made very very cheaply and you pay for the brand name and the colour/looks of it. Your best bet is to:

1. Re-evaluate your patronage of Sears stores. I stopped shopping there a decade ago. From what I read, it is much, much worse now.

2. Pay no more than $20 and preferably less for a coffee maker. The cheap ones

SearsCares
Sears Response

To Adamreisner,

I'm sorry you're having an issue getting the carafe for your coffee maker replaced. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like to try and help you with this. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the coffee maker was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Adamreisner) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.