Our Sears bought washing machine is broken. We have the service contract.

We called the number provided and we got a prompt reply and a repairman came and told us the problem but did not have the parts needed to make the repair. He ordered them and said they would be here in a week. One of the parts arrived. The other did not.

We had an email to call them and when David called he was told that the part was on back order and they did not know when it would arrive.

Once again the Sears contract has disappointed. Would not recommend getting their contracts.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Protection Plan.

Preferred solution: At least quicker repair and reimbursement of laundry mat charges..

Sears Cons: Response to the issue.

Comments

Exact same thing happened to me. I am sitting here with another part waiting for a guy to come who I never even heard from yet in anyway.

I have a feeling that I’m going to have to go out and buy a new dryer even though this one is three years old and under the five year protection plan. I don’t know when they’ll ever finish trying to fix this.

Sears Reviews