1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I am stunned at the incompetence of Sears service. I have protection agreements on my washer and dryer.

My washer needs service. I call on march 11th to get an appointment. I can't get one until March 20th.

Then today they call and cancel my appointment and try to reschedule for March 26th because they do not have enough technicians. Really! That sound like a them problems.

I complain that the reschedule is unacceptable. They give me a phone number to talk to a supervisor. At this point as I type this I have been on hold for 30 minutes. And guess what; a supervisor answers and still will not re-route anyone. So I guess, because Sears does not have enough technicians to cover So AZ, and because, based on what other Sears techs have told me, they are a terrible place to work, I am just one of the many that can't get service.

These people continue to baffle me.

Review about: Sears Washing Machine Repair.

Comments

It is providing for your local repair company’s. Keep your money local and use a reputable repair company. Rochester NY

h.kitchener

You shouldn't be "baffled" as Sears has some financial problems and is closing stores nationwide of late.It's not a good idea to buy much of anything from Sears anymore.

Appliances can be purchased at many stores, both big and small.Buying these "protection" warranties is usually a waste of money in the long run.

to h.kitchener #1446800

Of course you are right on beam with your comment.The service from Sear has seriously deteriorated in the past 17 living in So AZ.

Turnover in the technicians is high and now the techs apologize and complain about their management, working conditions (3 techs for all mid and So AZ to cover garden tractors and small engine repair), etc.It has become dismal.But the breakdown of Sears, may provide an opportunity for another organization?