2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I, Randy Hanks, bought a kenmore vacuum from sears back in 2011. I have paid for protection plan on my vacuum, juuust in case something happens to it.

I have used it 2 times, for what turned out to be simple fixes. I called today because i havent received my renewel. THEY SAID THEY HAVE DECIDED TO NO LONGER PROTECT VACUUMS ( also countertop microwaves & sewing machines) soooooo u mean to tell me that i paid all this extra $$ for a kenmore WITH A PROTECTION PLAN && u just decide to NOT protect them any longer?? What the actual fu** is going on here??

I am HEATED!!!! There is nothing they can do about it.

Well i will bet ur *** that i will no longer shop at Sears. They just raw dogged me on my vacuum & i can assure u they will not get anymore of my $$$, ill be saving it to buy my next vacuum when this 1 breaks.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of sears protection plan from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments