1.4

I have a dishwasher that isn't even 4 years old. I also have a Sears Protection Warranty that is on that dishwasher.

First, I was told by the salesperson that after 3 repairs, the 4th one would designate that the dishwasher would be replaced. That hasn't occurred. We are now on our 6th repair as of today and now they are saying it has to be the same part going out more than 3 times in 12 months for it to be replaced. It takes 4 weeks or more to get a repairman here and another 4 weeks if parts are needed.

It has leaked on our floor and ruined our floor twice now, which they won't cover. It is their defective dishwasher that has caused the problem to begin with. They were just here earlier today for 3 problems. The repairman claimed he felt that he got the problems resolved.

I just tried to run it and it died again after less than 20 minutes of operation. They cannot get back here until December 21st.

Review about: Kenmore 66513269k110 Dishwasher.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Products are defective, Service response, Damage to house.

Comments

insanityltd

Well the followup date for them to come work on this POS dishwasher came and went. I had to be at an out of town meeting yesterday (December 21...almost 30 days after the tech came and didn't fix the dishwasher) so my husband took the day off to meet with the repair technician.

Sears waited until almost NOON to contact us to tell us that the tech wasn't going to be able to make it and we had to reschedule!

So, another 3 weeks for them before they return. Another day off work for one of us, and another mark against why I will never buy from Sears again.

Sears lied to you it does not have to be the same part. Three failures in a year 4th it gets replaced end of story.

Print a copy of your contract terms call the bbb and news media.

Sears is terrible thank god they will be out of business after the holiday season. Rochester ny