With Company response Not resolved

I ordered a washer and set of new connection hoses online to include delivery and installation.At the end of the transaction, it informed me the delivery and installation date-which was more than 2 weeks from the purchase date-was going to be a day when I would be out of state on business.

After 3 calls to Sears to try to arrange a new date, I finally found someone who A. could speak English B. Understand English and C. Knew something about the process.

He rescheduled the delivery date for a week later. Guess what? While I am out of town I get a call from my son, who just happened to be at my house that day, that the washer had arrived (on the supposedly canceled date). The hoses did not arrive with it.

The installer offered to sell my son another set, and at a much higher price than the ones we ordered. My son declined, and it was installed using the old hoses, which the installer said need replacing (which I already knew, which is why I had ordered new ones in the first place). So, I have made repeated calls once again to customer service/installation, and have yet to find a person who can address this issue. I just keep getting transferred around, put on hold for 20 minutes at a time, and then disconnected.

I will have to work with my credit card company to cancel the charge for the never-received hoses, then buy new ones and install the **** things myself.I WILL NEVER MAKE ANOTHER PURCHASE OF ANY KIND FROM SEARS AND I WILL SHARE MY INEXCUSABLE EXPERIENCES WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.

Review about: Sears Installation.

Sears Response

To Whatdoesitmatter,

I'm very sorry to hear that your washer order was delivered incomplete, on the incorrect day, and for all the issues that you had with several Sears phone representatives. I agree that the experience that you had with this order is inexcusable and I sincerely apologize for the poor service that you received. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We value you as a customer and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss these issues with you further and restore your faith in Sears. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the delivery was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Whatdoesitmatter) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.