I'm typing this review while I'm on hold. Look at any review above one star, most have no comments or list themselves as an employee.

Ordered an item as a gift. UPS lost the shipment and Sears will not ship a replacement item. Sears will only refund my payment and that will only happen after Sears settles with UPS, roughly two weeks.

The quality of the Craftsman tools is deteriorating, no more Professional quality tools. If you have the Professional quality tools and need them replaced under the lifetime warranty Sears will only replace them with the regular quality tools. Customer services ranks at the bottom. I'm cancelling my Sears card. I don't expect Sears to survive.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments