I have always bought my tools from sears and this year I was refused by sears to have a tool replaced.I have tools from sears that are 6 months to 20 years old and never had and issue until this year.

I went to return a tool at the sears in Hope Arkansas where I was told I would need a receipt before they could fix my problem. I can understand if the tool was 3-5 months old but it wasn't and I couldn't find the receipt. This never happen before sears started farming their tools out to other stores.

So the life time warranty is no good any more.I will never buy from sears again as other tools have better warranty with no hassle returns on their tools.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

Very Odd that the refused to honor their Craftsman warranty that is probably the only thing keeping them afloat. Sad day when they outsourced their hand tools to the cheap assembly lines of China. They are now on the death spiral I believe.