After waiting months for the so called delivery rebate for the purchase of a a Sears front loading washing machine, I repeated inquired about status of rebate.I was told to file a claim with the post office because they supposedly sent check and it was cashed.

I find this very odd since we live in a small town and have never missed any other correspondence of any type delivered by the post office.

I am 62 years old and live in a neighborhood with locking mail boxes.Sears is definitely heading the way of their competition like the now bankrupt Montgomery Wards.

Comments

You should file a complaint with the BBB. I was told today that I did not qualify because I did not pay full price. Had the sales staff informed me of this then I would not have paid for delivery.

10 months already,I'm still waiting.

First application got turened down because Sears did not give me my receipt.

Second application got turned down too...

?@#!

I,m being refused my delivery rebate because they claim I used a vip coupon.I don't know what they are talking about.

On top of that they delivered the wrong dryer the first time and I had to go back to the store and re-buy the dryer.Maybe the delivery service is scamimng as well

Contern, Luxembourg, Luxembourg #91887

After weeks of trying to submit my rebate online (the online rebate center was "temporarily" unavailable every time I treid this) I finally mailed the rebate form through USPS but used Certified Mail with a Return Receipt request so they can't claim they never got it. Let's see how they inevitably try to get around this one!

Did you ever get your rebate? I am still waiting for mine too.