After waiting months for the so called delivery rebate for the purchase of a a Sears front loading washing machine, I repeated inquired about status of rebate.I was told to file a claim with the post office because they supposedly sent check and it was cashed.

I find this very odd since we live in a small town and have never missed any other correspondence of any type delivered by the post office.

I am 62 years old and live in a neighborhood with locking mail boxes.Sears is definitely heading the way of their competition like the now bankrupt Montgomery Wards.

You should file a complaint with the BBB. I was told today that I did not qualify because I did not pay full price. Had the sales staff informed me of this then I would not have paid for delivery.

10 months already,I'm still waiting.

First application got turened down because Sears did not give me my receipt.

Second application got turned down too...

I,m being refused my delivery rebate because they claim I used a vip coupon.I don't know what they are talking about.

On top of that they delivered the wrong dryer the first time and I had to go back to the store and re-buy the dryer.Maybe the delivery service is scamimng as well

Contern, Luxembourg, Luxembourg #91887

After weeks of trying to submit my rebate online (the online rebate center was "temporarily" unavailable every time I treid this) I finally mailed the rebate form through USPS but used Certified Mail with a Return Receipt request so they can't claim they never got it. Let's see how they inevitably try to get around this one!

Did you ever get your rebate? I am still waiting for mine too.