1.8
Layout of Store

Let be heard, shout it from me he rooftops. SEARS SUCKS ***!!! I will never buy anything from Sears ever again. I will never set foot in a SEARS store again. I will not let my family shop there.

I spent a ton of money with them in last 18 months buying a washer/dryer set, microwave, stove/oven, dishwasher, and fridge.

Fridge has broken twice and I have had four service visits trying to fix it. 3 the first time and a current one. Oh and they are all Kenmore. The Sears brand. You think they would want to stand by the products.

I do not qualify for replacement because I am short 1 visit. Really? So your stuff has to breakdown more and suck harder before you will do anything?

And for the "manager" at the warranty center to say he is sorry but there is nothing he can do...***. You had a chance to make SeArs a comp at that appreciates its customers. But you had an epic fail instead.

Customer service is not a game. But if it were, the SEARS would be and is an unqualified loser.

GOODBYE SEARS. YOU HAVE LOST A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears refrigerator repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments