1.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

1st Tech came August 30th Dx problem wrong.2nd tech came on August 31st Dx prob.

Ordered part and set apt for September 3 to repair. Tech was a no show! Waited again for 3rd tech to come on September 7 replaced part and the fridge still didn't work! Called back they said tech would come after last call around 6 pm.

Never showed again!! Called back that night they said the would setup a emergency apt for the 8th they never came!!! Call placed to customer Solutions was on hold for one hour then they hung up on me. Called back they said I have an appointment for the ninth between eight and 12!

I have been without a refrigerator for two weeks now, my family and I have been living out of a cooler. This is totally unacceptable, terrible service. Very frustrating!

They say they have customer solutions program to help customers but into weeks no one has help me!Oh and by the way my refrigerator is only five years old and cost $2000

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of sears refrigerator repair. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears refrigerator repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments