I recently purchased a refrigerator and stove from your outlet store in Wauwatosa, WI. This has become and continues to be one of the worst decisions I have ever made.

First the third party delivery service that this location uses is incompetent and lazy. Twice they came out to deliver and without measuring refused to attempt delivery because if claims the refrigerator would not fit.

Next, after paying with my bank debit card, which only took Sears two seconds to deduct money from, I was told the only means of refund was a check being mailed to me that could take up to two weeks.

The unhelpfully management team had no means of remedy, no suggestions for resolve, and zero customer service skills.

I trusted Sears because my father worked for the company for years and always bragged about there customer service. Obviously this is not the case any longer and a factor for the company's recent decline. I will never spend another penny with Sears or any if there subsidiaries. As manager of a local property management company, I have also talked to our owners about ending our usage of sears for appliance purchases for our over 400 properties in Milwaukee. I am totally disappointed and hope to one day see my 1600+ refund.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). mrsstarmoe is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1047320

Your mistake---other than buying anything from Sears---was in using a debit card. Using something that allows a third party to immediately take money from your bank account is a big mistake. Which, I hope you will correct in the future.