1.4
Ease of Use

I returned a mattress to Sears and they picked it up on September 11th.Today is October 3rd and I have still not received my refund check.

First of all, I expected the money to be returned to my bank account via direct depost, not delivered by check. When I call the customer support line, they can only tell me that 'the check has been sent'. And this refund was not sent with any type of tracking number. I am on the phone now with a customer care representative and she still seems to have no answers regarding where my refund is.

Three weeks is plenty of time for a customer to wait for a refund.I will never shop at Sears again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $659. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments